- CNC machining and machine stamping - The first step in the aluminum manufacturing process. Our approach is to manufacture in the most efficient way possible while putting our best efforts into every piece of aluminum.
- Grinding, Sanding, and Polishing - We employ serveral different methods to get several different styles and textures on aluminum surfaces. The grinding warehouse contains our brushing, polishing, and deburring lines, and sandblasting machines.
- Anodizing- Anodization is what creates tough and durable surfaces on aluminum. We are especially proud of our anodizing lines. We try strive maintain our high standards by making sure the anodization creates a proper thickness and consistent color.
- Finishing - Our finishing department puts the finishing touches on most peices. Here we can create chamfers/bevels on edges and run our multi color silk-screening line.
- Steel: Cutting, Stamping, and Powdercoating/Painting -
Our team -